- SCI – (Steel Construction Institute) covers Fusion for structures up to 30m in height (10 storeys).
- SCI has been a trusted, independent source of information and engineering expertise globally for 25 years, and remains the leading, independent provider of technical expertise and disseminator of best practice to the steel construction sector.
- SCI supports everyone involved in steel construction; from manufacturers, consulting and design engineers, architects, product managers and commercial directors right through to industry groups and peers.
- BOPAS – BLP (Building LifePlans Ltd) provides building defects insurance for residential, commercial and mixed use schemes. Build Offsite Property Assurance Scheme, can provide 60 year insurance-backed warranty from BLP/Allianz.
- Fusion Secure BOPAS accreditation and leads the way for LGS superstructures
- Director Tom Salvesen said “This accreditation again increases the differentiators between Fusion and other LGS structure suppliers by providing significant reassurance and importantly reduced risks to our clients and their funders alike when building for sale via mortgages. BOPAS is recognised by the RICS, supported by the Council of Mortgage Lenders and has the backing of a number of major banks/lenders, all of which bodes well for Fusion’s continued expansion into the residential sector.”
For more information on BOPAS Click here BOPAS
- NHBC (National House-Building Council) is the leading warranty and insurance provider and standards setter for UK house-building for new and newly converted homes. As a non-profit distributing company, it reinvests all income in achieving its primary purpose; improving quality in housebuilding to protect homeowners.
CHAS is established as the market leader for health and safety pre-qualification in the UK. It is available to suppliers (those who provide goods and services) and to organisations (buyers) looking for suitably competent suppliers.
CHAS assesses applicants’:
- Health and safety policy statement;
- Their organisation for health and safety;
- Their specific health and safety arrangements to a standard acceptable to our buyers and to others.
- BRE – Green guide to specification. The first edition of The Green Guide series in 1996 aimed to provide a simple ‘green guide’ to the environmental impacts of building materials which was easy-to-use and soundly based on numerical data.
- The Green Guide is part of BREEAM (BRE Environmental Assessment Method) an accredited environmental rating scheme for buildings. The Green Guide contains more than 1500 specifications used in various types of building. Since the previous edition, information on the relative environmental performance of some materials and components has altered, reflecting both changes in manufacturing practices, the way materials are used in buildings and our evolving environmental knowledge.
BRE Green Guide
- External Walls A+
- Internal Walls A+
- Party Walls A
- Cassette Floors A+