We have now completed the renewal of our SCI / NHBC structural certification. The new certificate is valid until 10th October 2017.
The certificate is underpinned by an updated manual which will soon be ready for external use. Covered by the certification is:
- EuroCodes for engineering (British Standard references are retained so the cert covers both options)
- Composite concrete floors.
- Additional options for lower U Values; including adding foil and Rockwool DuoSlab.
- Fire rating for walls and floors up to 120 minutes.
- Timber battens within the EPS zone for cladding support as an alternative to steel ‘Top Hats’.
Mark Jowett, Head of Technical Design commented. “The renewal and importantly the further expansion of our structural capabilities within the certification, maintains Fusion at the very forefront of the Light Gauge Steel Superstructures market. Combined with our seamless integration of Hot Rolled Steel we ensure that we can continue to offer our clients a first class ‘In – House’ Design, Manufacture & Build structural solution.”