Fusion Building Systems is an offsite Designer, Engineer, Manufacturer and Installer of Light Gauge Steel Frame panellised superstructures and over the last 20 years, Fusion has delivered more light steel residential structures than any other producer in Europe.
We work for some of the UK’s largest Contractors, Developers and Funders, and our ethos is to deliver high quality, precision engineered sustainable superstructures, on time, on budget and to the desired specification.
By its very nature, our system is amongst the most sustainable construction materials available, but in order to ensure we use it to its maximum potential, we work to two principles:
- Use materials which deliver the maximum benefit for a building, but in the smallest possible quantity
- Design all our operational processes to ensure waste is kept to a minimum.
We will engage early, collaborate and innovate, to achieve the best solution for our Client’s new build projects. We continually look to improve our designed for manufacture & assembly (DfMA) strategy, and the optimisation of our Panelised ‘Smart Modular’ approach.
Over 20 years experience
- Building offsite quality, onsite since 2000, with a team of experienced professionals who provide the support clients need during every step of the project
Efficient processes, less cost, less risk
- Bespoke systems provide precision quality engineering with great value using efficient design, procurement and delivery processes, resulting in less cost overall and with less risk
High performance buildings
- Innovative pre-insulation addresses cold bridging issues, providing thermal and structural efficiency
- By using a 5 step digitally enabled process throughout all projects we deliver, high quality precision superstructures on time, on budget and to specification
- A 80,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Northampton provides the capacity to turn around 30,000 square meters of light steel each year, with multiple projects running concurrently
A track record
- A proven track record of handling contract values from £200,000 up to £11million working for major players in the industry including Balfour Beatty, Bouygues, Willmott Dixon and Crest Nicholson
Fire tested and precision engineered products
- Providing the assurance clients need when procuring light steel frame solutions
- A dedicated team of competent engineers, designers and project managers who liaise with the client to ensure we deliver a fast and efficient service
Respected in the industry
- Regularly speaking at industry conferences and sitting on the Boards and steering committees for a number of Government and industry bodies
Accredited and approved
- Systems, processes and products are approved by relevant industry organisations
Recognised by prestigious awards
- Winners of programmes including Construction News and Offsite Construction Awards
Talk to one of our LGSF experts to see how we can help you use light gauge steel solutions to maximise your next project.